This community and the Association have changed quite a bit over the last few years, and we felt it was time to update the sponsorship program to better reflect yours and our needs. The Museum Admission Program (MAP) will now give you the opportunity to donate once annually and support the varied activities of the Lake Jackson Historical Association all year. New levels of support and their benefits include:
$1000 – Traditional MAP
- Contribution ensures free admission to all of the Association's sites for one month.
- Recognition on the Association website, mobile app, Historical Museum LED sign, printed acknowledgement at each Association physical site, social media, Association's Annual Report, and in published announcements. Contribution recognitions will include links to your web site.
$2000 – MAP + 1 Program or Temporary Exhibit
- All of the benefits above plus funding of one of the Association's large annual programs or a temporary exhibit.
- Program and exhibit sponsorships include exclusive naming rights (for example, Company/Name Science Fest) and an informational booth or table at the program or exhibit opening.
- Program and exhibit sponsors will be recognized in all advertising, printed programs, signage, and verbally at the program or exhibit opening.
$3000 – MAP + 2 Programs OR 1 Program and 1 Temporary Exhibit
- All of the benefits and recognition of a MAP sponsor PLUS Fundraiser sponsorship PLUS the benefits and recognition for an additional program or exhibit.
$5000 – MAP + Fundraiser table + 2 Programs OR 1 Program and 1 Temporary Exhibit
- All of the benefits and recognition of a MAP sponsor PLUS 2 Programs or 1 Program and 1 Temporary Exhibit PLUS 8 seats at the Association's major fundraiser.
- Fundraiser sponsors will be recognized in all advertising, printed programs, signage, and verbally at the fundraiser and program(s) and/or temporary exhibit.
We will be glad to answer your questions about the new opportunities and we look forward to working with you in the future.